Quality Audits (morning)
with Judy Sullivan
Saturday Mar 9, 2019
- Understand the evolution of the ISO-9001 standard including the updates to the 2015 revision of ISO-9001.
- Be able to interpret ISO-9001 standards from an auditor’s point of view.
- Create qualified internal auditors that can probe and help provide good feedback about how well the Quality Management System is working.
- Understand the Process Approach.
- Learn how to plan, conduct and report the results on an internal audit
- Prepare the attendees for the internal auditing portion of the CQT exam