Advanced Excel for Data Analysis
with Arnot Heron
Saturday Mar 2, 2019
- To introduce the use of advanced data functions/formulas for Excel spreadsheets.
- To introduce advanced Excel functions to organize and query data.
- To introduce advanced data filtering capabilities (including how to set filters in data to selectively access data).
- To introduce advanced graphing and charting techniques (including various line, bar and pie charts, scatter plots and histograms).
- To enable participants to build their own advanced excel spreadsheets utilizing:
- (1) advanced functions/Formulas to organize and query data,
- (2) advanced data filtering capabilities and
- (3) advanced graphing and charting techniques of Excel.
Topics covered include the following using excel:
- Advanced Functions/Formulas to Organize and Query Data,
- Advanced Data Filtering Capabilities,
- Advanced Graphing and Charting Techniques,
- Line, Bar and Pie charts, Box and Whisker Plots,
- Check Sheets, Control Charts, Design of Experiments (DOE) Diagrams,
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) Spreadsheets,
- Fishbone (Cause & Effect) Diagrams,
- Flowcharts, Gantt Charts, Histograms, Pareto Charts, Scatter Diagrams,
- Stratification Diagrams and Employee Instruction Sheets